tour guide and driver will be in Xingang in the evening before tour date.
Usually the cruise ship will arrive at Xingang at 07:00 am.
Our tour guide will meet you from Xingang port at around 07:30 am.
Drive 170 kilometers (around 2.5 hours) to Beijing City.
Visit Tiananmen Square -The biggest downtown Square of the world.
Enter the Forbidden City from the north end of Tiananmen Square. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis for 2 hours.
Have lunch in a local restaurant.
Drive to visit Temple of Heaven.
Take sightseeing on Temple of Heaven for about 1 hours.
Drive back to Xingang Port after the tour. (Lunch)
Introduction of attractions
Tiananmen Square: the biggest downtown Square of the world.
Forbidden City: also called Palace Museum and is located at the center of Beijing. It was the imperial palace during the Ming and Qing dynasties. Rectangular in shape, Forbidden City is the world's largest palace complex.
Temple of Heaven: Built in 1420, Temple of Heaven is situated south of Beijing city. It is the best preserved and largest sacrificial building complex in the world.
Or you may send us an email:
price includes: air-conditioned car or van, admission fee of mentioned
attractions, English-speaking tour guide, Chinese lunch, transfer between
Xingang port and Beijing, Gas, parking cost.
Above price excludes: hotel and personal expense, tips to driver
and tour guide.
1. Guarantee the tour by your credit card (Master or Visa) and pay our
tour guide in cash in Beijing (USD and Chinese currency are both acceptable).
2. Pay us via Paypal.
3. pay us via credit card at least 2 week before tour date.
4. transfer payment to bank account of our company at least 4 weeks before
Note of Beijing 1 Day Tour from Xingang Port
1. This tour is tailored for you exclusively. You will enjoy Private car,
driver and English speaking tour guide.
2. Lunch is not refundable if you do not need it.
3. A pair of soft and comfortable
shoes is necessary.
4. It is 170 Kilometers from Xingang port to Beijing; 70 Kilometers from
Beijing to Badaling Great Wall. Total driving length of our vehicle is around